Windows Client Imaging and Virtualization Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Windows Client Imaging and Virtualization Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing engineer desktop automated builds using MDT and SCCM, including Windows 7 with Office 2010, Windows 7 with Office 2016, Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 11 and Windows 10 with Office 2016;
- Following quality management processes for documentation;
- Producing, engineering, operations documenting and testing matrix;
- Deploying images using Virtual environment software;
- Performing hardware and software upgrades;
- Performing third level support for desktop environment (tickets);
- Perform operation system upgrades from Windows 7 to Windows 10;
- Application packaging and automation using MSI and scripting;
- Application virtualizating using VMware products;
- Application deploying using SCCM;
- Designing and implementing Active Directory GPOs;
- Day to day task scheduling;
- Liaising with client;
- Conducting special projects; and,
- Mentoring second level.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.