User Experience Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a User Experience Designer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating clear and compelling design deliverables including user flows, wireframes, high fidelity mocks and dynamic prototypes;
- Contributing to a design system that leverages reusable design patterns and components for developer handoff;
- Collaborating with design, product and technology teams to help solve problems for customers; and,
- Distilling complex requirements and user stories into elegant solutions that engage our audiences.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism (English/French);
- Three (3) plus years of digital design experience;
- Ability to collaborate in a ‘test and learn’ culture with UX research to validate design assumptions through usability testing and optimization assessments;
- Expert level ability with Sketch App and how it integrates into a design system;
- Solid web typography and visual design skills;
- Ability to present and articulate your work to senior product stakeholders, front-end developers, brand and content teams;
- Exceptional online portfolio that demonstrates your expertise, problem-solving skills, and talent;
- Ability to prototype with modern design tools;
- Experience working in enterprise environment such as telco, bank or insurance; and,
- Experience with Adobe creative suite and ideally Sketch.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.