Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing project approach in conjunction with IMITS stakeholders including methodology, sequencing, scope, timeline, and rollout;
- Developing detailed project plan based on approved project approach;
- Facilitating workshop(s) with key stakeholders to identify and document key information flow and system requirements (process capabilities) for the future state;
- Conducting gap analysis to identify technology gaps that may need to be addressed through additional capital projects;
- Preparing and documenting future process flows and maps based on applicable scenarios;
- Applying lessons learned to refine methodology throughout the process;
- Project Approach, Project Plan, recommendations, gaps, and quick wins, identification of additional capital projects if required, summary of key assumptions, risks, and issues, and RACI related to major incident process; and,
- Future state process maps identified with key roles, relationships, systems, and technologies defined.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in a related discipline and equivalent work experience in Lean and Service management improvement projects; and,
- Lean/Six Sigma certification, Project management certification, and ITIL Certification are preferential.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.