UI Test Automation Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a UI Test Automation Specialist for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to develop a detailed understanding of the client’s digital solutions in order to build well-structured, easily maintainable UI test automation suites according to team standards, in a fast-paced DevOps environment; and,
- Driving UI test automation forward and for helping improve the practice across the Digital and Development pillar, while you continuously develop your expertise in UI test automation and coach, mentor, and train others to enable them to leverage the automation tools and techniques.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with manual testing including look, feel, styling, usability, exploratory, functionality;
- Three plus (3+) years’ automated web and mobile device UI testing experience;
- Two (2+) years’ experience developing automated UI test suites using IntelliJ with Selenium WebDriver in Java;
- Two plus (2+) years’ automation code maintenance experience;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience with modular test automation frameworks and knowledge of Page Object Model;
- One plus (1+) years’ experience using Jira for issue (story, task, bug) management;
- Experience working with DevOps teams to configure Jenkins to execute automated test suites;
- Experience administrating BitBucket repositories to store test automation artifacts using Zephyr for test management;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience of QA within an Agile and/or DevOps environment;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience mentoring, coaching and training team members;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience being involved with QA sprint planning activities while considering scope, effort and complexity; and,
- Experience being involved with continuous improvement initiatives within a team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.