API Test Automation Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an API Test Automation Specialist for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consulting with internal stakeholders to develop a detailed understanding of the client’s digital solutions in order to build well-structured, easily maintainable API test automation suites according to team standards, in a fast-paced DevOps environment;
- Driving API test automation forward and for helping improve the practice across the Digital and Development pillar, while continuously developing your expertise in API test automation and coach, mentor, and train others to enable them to leverage the automation tools and techniques; and,
- Challenged to set your own goals, priorities and pace of delivery while contributing to the overall success of the team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience developing automated REST API or SOAP request test suites using SmartBear ReadyAPI/SoapUI NG Pro;
- One plus (1+) years’ experience using Swagger to review and understand REST API specification documentation;
- One plus (1+) years’ experience using Jira for issue (story, task, bug) management;
- Experience working with DevOps teams to configure Jenkins to execute automated test suites;
- Experience administrating BitBucket repositories to store test automation artifacts;
- Experience using Zephyr for test management;
- Experience creating test data and experience of mock data services;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience of QA within an Agile and/or DevOps environment;
- Three (3+) years’ experience mentoring, coaching, and training team members; and,
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience being involved with QA sprint planning activities while considering scope, effort and complexity.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.