Senior Technical Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Senior Technical Systems Analyst with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual. This is a one (1) month contract position scheduled to begin in August.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Working with the Director of DevOps to define aggregations, visualizations and dashboards using the Elastic Stack:
- Using the Elastic Stack (Logstash, Filebeat, ElasticSearch, Kibana) to gather and analyze data from DevOps Pipeline toolset;
- Aggregate data from the DevOps Pipeline tools for Metrics such as Lead time to production, mean time to failure, deployment frequency etc.;
- Expert knowledge of the elastic stack – version 6x;
- Data analytics knowledge – ability to understand data aggregations from multiple sources; and,
- DevOps Pipeline Tool knowledge would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 56403