Senior Tech Project Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Tech Project Coordinator. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting project managers in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components;
- Preparing communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes;
- Working with data in excel tables and Jira; and,
- Project scheduling, including action items tracking and filing and document management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience working in a professional environment supporting project management activities;
- Excellent Microsoft application skills in Excel, Word, and Project;
- Good knowledge of Jira; and,
- Security knowledge (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.