Security Architect (Threat Risk Assessment)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Security Specialist (Threat Risk Assessment) with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual. The objective of this engagement is to conduct a Threat Risk Assessment on the mobile component of the Kronos scheduling management system.
This is a one (1) month contract position scheduled to begin in August in Moncton NB.
Do you have?
- Resource must be able to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written);
- A University degree in Computer Science or similar discipline is preferred but an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
- Minimum of 8+ years IM/IT experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of penetration and vulnerability testing using automated tools (QA Inspect, Nessus, Core Impact, Metasploit, Qualys, etc.);
- Demonstrated experience with mobile application security assessments;
- Demonstrated experience conducting TRAs; 3+ Years;
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant provincial and federal privacy legislation, including:
- Demonstrated knowledge of key Information Security standards, including:
- ISO 27001;
- ISO 27002;
- SOC 2 Types 1 and 2;
- PCI DSS;
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards;
- Experience performing security assessments for mobile applications running on iOS and Android operating systems. Some form of mobile application security certification (e.g., SANS institute) would be highly desirable;
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISO-27k family standards;
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of the CSA MAST guidelines and/or OWASP Top 20 mobile criteria for mobile application assessment;
- Experience using the CSE-RCMP Harmonized Threat and Risk Assessment (TRA) Methodology or substantially similar methodology;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government Security Policies;
- Qualification should be demonstrated by certifications and references including experience in Threat Risk Analysis of IT systems with five plus (5+) years of experience;
- Qualifications should be demonstrated by certifications and references including experience in Threat, Vulnerability Analysis and Penetration testing of IT systems with five plus (5+) years of experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 56392