Senior Change Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Change Manager for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Customer engagement and for ensuring that appropriate change planning and communications are in place and executed accordingly;
- Working with business and clinical stakeholders to develop change management strategies;
- Developing change strategy and approach for stakeholder review and decision making;
- Liaising with vendor and manage vendor resources, where required, to support change implementation;
- Preparing executive-level materials and facilitate discussions and decisions with Customers and Vendors;
- Coordinating the overall program of Change Windows (Go Live) activities; and,
- Coordinating the completion of Changes lessons learned activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management, or a related discipline;
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience in project management or change management;
- Experienced coordinating Change Windows (Go Live) activities and change management principles and processes;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or equivalent) considered a strong asset;
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups;
- Experience thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project);
- Demonstrated experience of industry standard Change Management Methodologies;
- Demonstrated capability in executing complex IT infrastructure change programs;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to coach and develop others’ change skills;
- Demonstrated capability in handling sensitive and challenging situations;
- Demonstrated capability to work with Senior Management teams and Executives;
- The ability to work independently to solve problems; and,
- Excellent project management, analytical skills, people skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.