Intermediate Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivery;
- Managing and executing project set-up activities (i.e. project budget, proposal preparation and project configuration in Changepoint system);
- Developing and coordinating project proposals (including the creation of MER and CR documents);
- Maintaining records for project plans, document management (DMS), PPQA, change and problem tracking, and contract administration;
- Recording control and tracking of project-related items, including issues, dependencies and finance;
- Maintaining and reporting project status of actions, issues, risks;
- Following Resource Management processes to staff project roles as required;
- Project administration and reporting;
- Managing project time administration such as vendor PO setup, billing rates administration; and,
- Managing vendor time capture administration.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- PMP Certification;
- 10 yrs. application development or systems integration project management;
- Experience managing projects in Application Development;
- Proven experience successfully managing projects greater than $4M;
- The ability to coordinate and manage project resources and dedicated time to project;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills essential;
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies; and,
- University degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.