User Experience Designer
Eagle is currently seeking a User Experience Designer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing user interface elements that provide an interactive, informative and engaging experience;
- Creation of low/high fidelity assets such as flows, wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups;
- Working closely with the user experience team to create online prototypes for usability testing;
- Working and collaborating with cross-functional teams in the development of projects, creation/refinement of presentation materials;
- Visual asset delivery to development teams; and,
- Helping to maintain design style guides and future design systems.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of experience working on low fidelity wire frames and user journeys;
- Previous enterprise environment i.e. telco, bank, insurance;
- Experience with Adobe creative suite and ideally Sketch (team will be moving to this product soon);
- Five plus years of UX design and visual design experience;
- At least 1 to 2 years of design experience on large-scale systems or enterprise platform;
- Strong visual design talent and leadership skills;
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools like Axure or InVision; and,
- Critical thinking with the ability to solve problems in creative approaches.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.