Senior Documentation Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Documentation Specialist for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The preparation, review and analysis of Cash Management agreements and legal documentation related to account openings and service agreements;
- Providing “end-to-end” support for the documentation process for an assigned market through the review, analysis and negotiation of cash management legal documentation as well as the facilitation of negotiation arising in all phases of the legal process;
- Ensuring that accurate and appropriate cash management agreements and account open legal documentation are prepared and sent to clients on a timely basis;
- Managing the flow of documentation provided to the client, the expectations of clients, Sales, Product Management and Implementation, ensuring appropriate monitoring and follow-up; and,
- Understanding Bank Policy and Procedures, Banking Regulations, applicable laws and Cash Management Products and Services - strongly preferred.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Legal background;
- Client centric focus and the ability to work with demanding high-profile clients;
- Strong computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Access;
- Bilingualism in French and English;
- Legal education and/or paralegal certification; and,
- College or University degree.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.