UX Designers (x4)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has four (4) openings for UX Designers.
These are permanent positions located in the London area slated to begin immediately.
The Customer Experience Designers are responsible for three core activities: defining requirements for a coherent and attractive user experience taking into account brand fit and data from other channels, creating task flows and high fidelity artifacts representing system behaviour (e.g. wireframes, prototypes, etc.) and managing the user research plan and execution (e.g. conducting panels, surveys, interviews), and playing back the results to the lab
- Define the experience strategy facilitating work sessions with client teams and users to define key design goals
- Auditing the landscape competitively and comparatively for inspiration as well as design ideas that can be utilized in the current design process
- Lead the User Experience and Interface Design efforts for the team, ensuring the delivery of a consumer quality product
- Create mockups and wireframes for both mobile and web pages that the front-end developer can translate into code
- Produce high quality graphics and visual elements
- Crate prototypes that showcase the user flow and interactions
- Conduct user research utilizing methods such as remote usability testing, A/B testing, 1:1 interviews, rapid contextual inquiries, etc.
- Possesses work session design and facilitation skills
- Experience designing consumer quality products on both web and mobile platforms that enable business capability
- Ability to design clear and creative artifacts (e.g. task flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to guide the team)
- Visual design skills, including the use of a diverse set of software (e.g. Invision, Adobe Suite, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Axure)
- Experience with planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping
- Solid knowledge and expertise in user experience design
- Experience as a designer on an Agile team is a plus
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to articulate and optimize design based on the value to the user and the business
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Comfortable working with quick turnaround times and deadlines
Mindset & Behaviors
- Proactive and passionate about resolving pain points through great design
- Sees value in iterative approach to design
- Strong sense of ownership of solution and not afraid to speak up to ensure the user angle is heard by the Product Owner
- Believes in culture of transparency and trust
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.