Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Hadoop Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading analytics projects working as the BI liaison to other business units;
- Data cleansing and data quality/integrity testing to prepare data for general analytical use;
- Working in an iterative environment to solve extremely challenging business problems;
- Driving BI self-serve with other business units using tools like Microstrategy and Tableau;
- Documentation of all analytical processes created; and,
- Along with the rest of the team, actively researching and sharing learning/advancements in the Hadoop space, especially related to analytics.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Degrees with a balanced focus between technical and business related discipline;
- Relevant experience in the Telecom or Media industry;
- Experience using the Hadoop tool set such as Hive, Impala, Python, Scala, Spark, etc. (2+ years);
- Effective communication and presentation skills to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Knowledge of various advanced analytical techniques with the ability to apply these to solve real business problems;
- Advanced analytics in any of the following areas: Predictive modeling, machine learning, forecasting, network analysis, recommendation engines, optimization models, NP hard problems; and,
- A team player and fit well with the Business Intelligence culture.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.