Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Scientist for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with both internal Customer Operations clients and key advertisers to make data driven business decisions;
- Building applied and scalable machine-learning solutions to understand customer digital behavior and to optimize advertising strategy;
- Developing algorithms to gain actionable insights from both structured and unstructured datasets;
- Exploring new sources of information to uncover new business opportunities at all levels of the business (strategic to operational); and,
- Translating business requirements into design, implementation, and documentation of efficient data processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Undergraduate and graduate degree in STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) from reputable university;
- The ability to leverage insights/opportunities from data to build strategies and make recommendations;
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Scala, C++, Java;
- Experience with relational data warehouse and fluent in SQL;
- The ability to work with a team towards common goals;
- The ability to manage multiple projects and priorities; and,
- Self-starter skills and be comfortable working with and presenting to all management levels.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.