Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Coordinate internal resources (thread leads) and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of rollout;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Allocate tasks to ensure program progression;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule;
- Lead regular status meetings to connect project threads, uncover potential risks/issues and track progress;
- Measure program performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Work closely with other business units to uncover and understand business requirements of social media management tools and use that information to influence pace and scale of program execution;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation; and,
- Maintain a deep and ongoing awareness of social media management tools, including an understanding of industry best practices and leading capabilities.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise social media management systems (preferably Sprinklr)
- Familiarity with content management systems (preferably Adobe Experience Manager)
- Demonstrates ability to navigate through major projects from the idea inception, through pre-planning activities and up to project closure.
- Demonstrated expertise in existing and planned Information Architecture and Information Management methodologies;
- Contributed to improvements in life cycle based on lessons learned and experience;
- Knowledge in Telecom and Telecom Networks;
- Undergraduate degree, required. Graduate degree required; and,
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.