Data Management Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Management Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing information solutions and products in accordance with corporate Data Management standards;
- Supporting the business acceptance and quality assurance cycles;
- Supporting information product meta data capture and associated data definition and taxonomy governance;
- Responding to ad-hoc, on-demand, and scheduled information consumer needs as they relate to services and support provided by the Data Management competency centre;
- Supporting the design, development, and implementation of information access, reporting and analytics policies and Procedures Monitor information access, batch integrations, and overall service performance;
- Managing and maintaining business intelligence information dissemination framework;
- Resolving information access, data processing related issues; and,
- Performing guidance, consultation, and operational support to information consumers on Data Management needs in an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment. As well to determine and implement Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions that service business and analytic objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience with data warehousing, both in development and support areas;
- Practical experience with any of the following: SAP BI, SAP Data Services (preferred), Informatica Practical experience in relational databases such as DB2, SQL Server Practical experience in Unix or Linux;
- In-depth knowledge and experience in business intelligence (including concepts and methods);
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing, data architecture and BI principles, practices and methodologies;
- Experience and understanding of Inmon modeling techniques;
- A strong banking or Financial Institution background is an asset;
- Knowledge and experience of business analysis concepts and techniques;
- Understanding of information management concepts and terminology;
- Understanding of OLAP (On-Line Analytical Processing) concepts and technology;
- Knowledge and experience with a business intelligence project life cycle;
- Excellent customer service, leadership, problem solving, and decision making skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Experience with Google G-suite is an asset;
- The ability to be a team player who constantly seeks process improvements;
- Experience with Scrum and Agile Development strongly preferred;
- Experience with Business Intelligence front end reporting and analysis tools (preferably SAP Business Objects) is an asset;
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment with internal and external business partners; and,
- The ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.