Intermediate Enterprise Application Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Enterprise Application Support Analyst to join their client’s growing IT team on a six (6) month contract basis, with a chance of extension. Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Application Services, the Intermediate Enterprise Application Support Analyst is the primary contact support to end users for software related issues and the main point of contact for assigned firm-wide IT systems. The role also assists with firm-wide IT system projects.
The Intermediate Enterprise Application Support Analyst is responsible for:
- Co-ordinate the software update process for all deployed applications including gathering or preparing requirements, maintaining test plans, liaising with the packaging team, coordinating application testing and maintaining the software deployment portal;
- Log, monitor and investigate all incidents and support related tasks within the service management ticketing system;
- Provide direct and remote end user support (in-person, by phone, e-mails voice mail) to assist with daily software support requirements and follow up to ensure client satisfaction;
- Support of assigned firm-wide IT system administration and work with vendors;
- Up to 40% time allocated for special business merger and technical projects;
- Train, orient and respond to questions from new staff on proper use of their computers, and enterprise applications; and,
- Utilize effective communication and listening skills with clients and colleagues in the IT department to troubleshoot miscellaneous technology issues;
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 3-5+ years of experience with enterprise application support;
- Previous experience with software updates and testing processes;
- Working knowledge of database systems in test\production environments;
- Experience of supporting and managing enterprise applications such as MS SharePoint, CCH, Caseware, QuickBooks, Ascend, File Assure will be considered as an asset; and,
- University Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
Don't miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #56336