Business System Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Business System Analyst for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in gathering business requirements;
- Helping educate business stakeholders on alternatives for system configuration and design;
- Supporting in gaining buy-in of proposed solutions with project team;
- Preparing documentation and training materials as needed;
- Ensuring deliverables are completed within deadlines;
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables meet expectations;
- Providing support for the Capital Markets systems – SAP Treasury & Planning systems (SAP TRM module and BPC);
- Training and coaching new users on navigating Capital Markets systems;
- Gathering and developing business requirement specifications and workflows for the configuration of Capital Markets systems;
- Operating more independently, decisions range from those governed by general policy to those on technical or complex issues within authorized limits; and,
- Collaborating with technical resources to identify and resolve functional deficiencies in a timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree;
- Seven (7) years’ experience;
- Strong understanding of business processes, experience analyzing complex business problems to be solved with SAP and similar technologies;
- The ability to manage multiple priorities, changing course and direction as needed;
- Knowledge of Financial and Treasury processes and Systems is preferred; and,
- Experience in BA methodologies with SAP or related technologies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.