Intermediate Systems Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Systems Support Analyst for a five (5) month contract position to begin immediately. The position is ideal for someone who has at least 3 years of experience working as a systems engineer/administrator. We are looking for a candidate who can design, engineer and manage virtual and physical Red Hat systems and servers, follow industry standard best practice and build excellent working relationships with customers and internal teams alike. Strong verbal and written skills are necessary for this position.
The Intermediate Systems Support Analyst is responsible for:
- Plan, deploy and manage IT systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x and 7.x, Red Hat Openshift, Implementing and managing signed SSL Certificates across a wide range of Server Infrastructure OS(Windows, RHEL, VMware etc.);
- Provide Tier-II level support to assist IT Team on troubleshooting and escalated issues to resolution;
- Assure the performance and availability of the systems;
- Troubleshoot and perform break-fix tasks on all systems (servers, appliances, and storage systems to support the datacenter);
- Improve systems and processes by studying operations and problems; recommending process changes; anticipating potential problems resulting from the changes;
- Maintain monitoring equipment;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion;
- Generate documentation for project overviews, process, and test validation;
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and ticketing system; and,
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- At least 3 years Systems Engineer/Administrator experience;
- Technical skills with the following:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x and 7.x
- Red Hat Openshift;
- SSL Certificates across a wide range of Server Infrastructure OS(Windows, RHEL, VMware etc.);
- Red Hat Ansible/Ansible Tower;
- Great customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication;
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment;
- Technical skills with Hyper-V and/or Citrix virtual environments would be an asset; and,
- Knowledge of Red Hat Ansible / Ansible Tower would also be an asset as we are looking to automate various deployment and management tasks using Ansible playbooks.
Don't miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #56332