Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Architect. This is a five (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating application architectures, communication protocols, and other key architectural elements within a consistent enterprise architecture strategy;
- Preparing technical architecture blueprints and roadmaps and reviewing solutions for compliancy to these documents;
- Collaborating with company’s Architecture Center of Excellence to ensure solutions are aligned with architectural standards;
- Creating system designs;
- Ensuring the integrity of the solution throughout the development;
- Identifying technical requirements from business requirements;
- Performing current capability assessment;
- Assessing technical architecture gaps;
- Performing fit and gap analysis;
- Performing total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis;
- Preparing technical architecture specification;
- Performing volumetric assessment;
- Performing capacity assessment;
- Preparing technology implementation plan;
- Preparing hardware/software procurement plan;
- Providing input to performance test plan;
- Following technology policies & procedures;
- Documenting compliance to standards;
- Mapping application components and services to the technical architecture; and,
- Testing technical architecture.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3- 5) years of advanced level experience in area of expertise;
- Three (3) plus years of experience in technical architecture;
- Strong inter-personal skills in a customer focused and teamwork environment;
- Experience in designing solutions in a cloud and hybrid solutions;
- Experience with RDBMS, NoSQL, and Hadoop solutions;
- Experience with ETL solutions;
- Experience with platform as a service solution;
- Understanding of large delivery and routing applications (an asset);
- Experience with IBM Infosphere products (an asset);
- Experience with SAML based SSO solutions; (an asset); and,
- Mendix Experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.