Senior Web Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Web Developer for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Front-end development;
- Code reviews;
- GIT; and,
- Collaborating with UX/UI, PM, BSA, Dev, QA on delivering projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 to 7+ years of Front-end Web Development experience;
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written);
- Analytical thinking, who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment;
- Experience working with data-handling using AJAX, JSON, and REST API;
- Experience with cross-browser development;
- Understanding of client-side performance and browser performance profiling;
- Proficiency with front-end testing and debugging tools;
- Expertise in responsive/mobile-first design/development;
- Experience with source control;
- Experience using build tools (ie. Grunt, Webpack, etc.); and,
- Strong MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.