Senior GIS Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior GIS Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining Geographic Information System data, applications and services;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy.
- Managing very complex or multiple projects and is considered a SME and the ability to influence others;
- Overseeing projects and ensures alignment with business goals;
- Evaluating and estimating support, service, and development requests;
- Designing, developing, and testing delivered solutions working with IS team members;
- The accuracy and quality of the delivered solution working with the internal stakeholders;
- The technical integrity and efficiency of the delivered solution;
- Mentoring and training more junior team members;
- Working collaboratively with other senior IS staff in proposing and evaluating strategic improvements to both the technical and functional applications environments;
- Participating in developing, reviewing, and maintaining documentation (procedural, application, etc.); and,
- Ensuring compliance with all departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years' FME workflow development (desktop) experience;
- Three (3) years' experience with DevOps development (Octopus);
- Five (5) years' experience with .Net development (C# / VB.net);
- Good understanding of ArcGIS (server client environments);
- MsSql and Oracle database knowledge with ArcSDE implementations;
- ArcGIS SDE database knowledge; and,
- Experience building ArcGis extensions and deployment solutions (msi packages) with Visual Studio.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.