Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Support. This is an eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing oversight over all incoming incidents and requests;
- Managing the communication SLA’s on incidents to clients;
- Developing and providing reports on the status of incidents and requests on a weekly basis;
- Identifying areas of improvements regarding ticket tracking and escalations related to incidents received; and,
- Providing application support services for custom and out-of-the-box applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years of incident and problem management experience, preferably service desk in a private sector dealing with custom applications;
- Strong understanding of ITIL and application support methodologies;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills;
- Experience adapting to change quickly, multi-tasking and work under tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical audiences;
- Experience working on IT project and in a team environment;
- Broad knowledge and practical experience of industry standards, tools and techniques;
- Experience with using an incident tracking system;
- Ability to write technical standard operating procedure;
- Experience with SLA communications;
- Experience reporting and using solutions support operational tasks lists;
- Strong knowledge of ITIL;
- Experience in a financial or insurance institution (an asset); and,
- Experience in a project environment with Business Analysis, Project Manager, Tester or Developer (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.