Software Development Team Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Development Team Lead for a Permanent position with a leading global provider of diagnostic imaging and healthcare IT solutions. The company has nearly a century of healthcare experience and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990's.
The Software Development Team Lead is responsible for:
- Manage a team that will deliver high quality, innovative software solutions, in collaboration with stakeholders such as architects, developers, product managers, testers and support personnel;
- Support the team by providing direction, clarity and by removing obstacles;
- Supervise daily development tasks in the team ranging from prototyping, design, implementation, automated testing, troubleshooting, and third tier customer support;
- Track, analyze and report on team’s progress;
- Manage performance of team members by setting goals and evaluating performance, supporting growth initiative and career planning;
- Drive continuous development process improvements; and,
- Build collaborative relationships with other teams and stakeholders within the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline;
- Experience leading people for 5 years or more;
- Experience working with agile development methodologies for 3 years or more;
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Excellent understanding of, and experience leading a team through, the full spectrum of the software development life cycle;
- Passion for automated testing;
- Commitment to quality software development;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and knowledge-transfer skills;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; and,
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- Object oriented design and development experience;
- Experience developing medical software;
- Java, C++, Python;
- Agile methodology experience; and,
- Maven, Eclipse.
Our client is offering a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Don't miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #56295