Vulnerability Infrastructure Integrator
Eagle is currently assisting our client who is seeking a Vulnerability Infrastructure Integrator for a six (6) month contract position with a top level tier organization.
- Initial contact with Business Unit contact;
- Identify and build processes for scanning;
- Work with BU network and system specialists to define scanner placement and deployment model;
- Follow deployment steps, such as firewall rules, routing, etc.;
- Perform scanner deployment and configuration;
- Configure RBAC model; and,
- Build documentation.
The ideal candidate should the following:
- Excellent organization skills, ability to track multiple projects in parallel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience in Vulnerability management, ideally with Tenable;
- Good understanding of Networking concepts, firewalls, virtualization;
- Working Linux command-line knowledge;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Extra: experience with automation tools, such as ansible or puppet.
Don't miss out on this career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #56292