IPTV Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IPTV Applications Architect. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assessing, testing and deploying video platforms and all aspects of new technology;
- Integrating, testing and supporting companies IP-based television service;
- Participating in IPTV lab testing, including interoperability testing, performance testing and customer experience verification; and,
- Collaborating with team members to develop test plans, execute test cases, analyze results, communicate issues to vendors, and present results and recommendations to the broader team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ability to systematically troubleshoot to find root cause when experiencing anomalous behavior;
- Excellent documentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment;
- Desire to continue self-education and learning;
- Knowledge and experience with hardware and software integration, verification testing, quality assurance and system testing;
- Knowledge of networking technologies;
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, home networking devices, firewalls and proxies;
- Experience with Wireshark, Python, Powershell, Atlassian Jira and REST APIs; and,
- French language proficiency (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.