Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client who is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer for a three (3) month contract position with a top level tier organization.
Key Responsibilities/Job Functions:
- Analyze client issues and develop solutions;
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements;
- Author presentations and present findings to clients; and,
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
- Strong PeopleSoft development skills, including: Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, BI Publisher, Component Interface, Query;
- Familiarity with standard development methodologies such as Agile or traditional Waterfall;
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.48 and above;
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical designs;
- Strong object-oriented programming skills;
- Experience building PeopleSoft customizations and bolt-ons including;
- Developing new objects such as pages, components, application engines for file i/o, processes, reports, run controls, etc.;
- Registering components to the portal;
- Tracing and troubleshooting;
- Experience with the full testing lifecycle: unit testing, quality assurance testing, and user acceptance testing;
- Strong SQL skills and Oracle database familiarity;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong communication (verbal, written) skills;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Ability to be client-facing and work effectively with a large and diverse project team consisting of both Deloitte and client resources;
- Motivated self-starter, ability to self-manage;
- Ability to effectively mentor and transfer knowledge to client resources;
- Security experience considered an asset; and,
- Completed undergraduate degree.
Don't miss out on this career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56272