Network Infrastructure Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Network Infrastructure Specialist for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the design and implementation of IT infrastructure initiatives for the business group;
- Building and managing network and access environments at business sites in collaboration with solution teams;
- Day to day administration, monitoring and support of server, storage and network environments as well as after hours on call support to deal with issues as they arise;
- Providing thought leadership on new network and infrastructure initiatives; and,
- Contributing to and participating in continuous improvement initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or the equivalent, combined with directly related, extensive experience in production control, server technology, network and desktop services. Experience with ITIL methodology (incident, change and problem management);
- 6+ years of experience in Network Administration & Operations and/or Information Systems;
- Extensive knowledge of HP servers; experience working with Cisco switches and routers;
- Strong technical competency in Aruba is highly required;
- Strong self management skills; demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize technical tasks; experience managing third party service providers preferred;
- Hands-on experience with – Windows operating system environments, Citrix, VMware and Windows 2008/2012/2016 certification (MCSE) desired;
- Experience with network security with Windows 2008/2012/2016 and Cisco devices;
- The ability to work independently or as part of a small team on multiple projects while meeting deadline demands; and,
- The ability to translate and present technical information in a clear and compelling manner (written and verbal to stakeholders); is transparent, clear and objective in presenting information.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.