Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Gather and document internal and external business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, task and workflow analysis in highly complex environments;
- Refine requirements using critical evaluation techniques, focus groups, meetings, negotiation, systems knowledge and experience;
- Communicate with project managers, application developers subject matter experts, end users and executives;
- Prepare documentation on expected benefits, use cases, current / proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifics, risk integration, end-user adoption plans/guides and organization structures;
- Represent clients to identify potential solutions and help prioritize and select among options;
- Organize assumptions, suggests additions and deletions and probes for refined data;
- Act as liaison between business and system areas;
- Provide validation of testing;
- Recommend actions; and,
- Develop and conduct large group training.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of five years of PeopleSoft Core HR, Benefits and NA Payroll experience;
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 (Experience of working in one or two PeopleSoft Upgrade Project as a PeopleSoft Functional Consultant);
- Upgrade and implementation experience;
- The ability to work on all project phases;
- Solid understanding of PeopleSoft Core HR, Benefits and NA Payroll setup tables and reporting (Advanced knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM configuration tables);
- Solid understanding of integration of all modules;
- Solid understanding of processing requirements for PeopleSoft Core HR, Benefits, Security and NA Payroll experience;
- Proven business knowledge as well as PeopleSoft Core HR and Benefits specific functional knowledge;
- Interpretive thinking– the ability to translate business processes and requirements into system specifications; and,
- Experience with ExcelToCI tool preferred.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.