Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Becoming the strategic interface between ITS and departmental business partners;
- Leading the development of a technology roadmap ensuring alignment with departmental and corporate strategic planning and objectives;
- Keeping up with current practices;
- Identifying areas where technological advancements and trends may be applied to address corporate business priorities, ultimately benefiting the company as well as external corporations, stakeholders and collaborative partners;
- Facilitating technology planning and roadmap activities with company departments and IT resources;
- Working closely with departmental senior management identifying, converging, and leveraging business opportunities for IT technology solutions;
- Conducting research on industry best practices and leading technologies;
- Defining the process and framework for eliciting and documenting roadmap requirements;
- Presenting the final roadmaps to departmental and branch leadership teams;
- Participating in business case development and providing requirements analysis where required;
- Providing functional strategic advice, direction, and solutions to management, partners as well as stakeholders;
- Preparing and delivering a roadmap template document that can be utilized by all departments;
- Preparing and delivering technology roadmaps for each department identifying current technology and upcoming innovations for the next three years;
- Producing policy, procedures and strategy documents for implementing roadmaps in the future;
- Summarizing and preparing a research document identifying current practices for road mapping and other relevant topics; and,
- Presenting the final roadmaps to departmental and branch leadership teams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.