Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years’ experience overseeing large and complex projects with a strong focus on technical project governance;
- Five to ten (5 – 10) years of relevant professional experience in project management;
- Experience organizing cross-functional teams;
- Successful track record of overseeing complex development programs to deliver compliant solutions;
- Proven ability to build effective, matrixed, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders;
- PMP certification;
- Strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A proven track record in planning, implementing and rolling out cooperate wide pension related applications;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to lead and participate in workshops while effectively building relationships and influencing decisions;
- Experience working and negotiating with a variety of stakeholders and third-party vendors;
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Superior writing skills to prepare and edit comprehensive reports, and other documents with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills; and,
- Experience working with a sense of urgency and demonstrate leadership skills to achieve high performance and excellent service.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.