Organizational Change Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Organizational Change Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the Program Manager to develop the Change Management and Communications Strategy for the Project while developing and executing communications and change management plans for the project within the Corporation;
- Project Communications Strategy Tactical Communications Plan, Change Management Strategy, and Plan Messaging and promotional materials for project and other communications support as required for initiatives related to the project;
- Effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing project management support and expertise to departments and stakeholders as it relates to communications;
- Collaborating with project leadership to provide communications and design support to corporate events when required. This may include signage, brochures, web content for internal or external events; and,
- Managing, planning, and developing internal and external corporate publication processes including editorial team writing, publishing, and approvals.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Prosci Certification (ADKAR) or equivalent;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a designated public relations or communications position including experience in web and social media strategies and /or video and multimedia design;
- Demonstrated significant and relevant experience in marketing and communications consulting with the public sector;
- The ability and interest to create new approaches to communicating in a changing environment, and to adapt plans as necessary;
- Extensive knowledge of both community engagement and employee communications planning principles, techniques, and practices;
- Thorough understanding of the principles of change management and the role of communications in effective change; and,
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in strategic storytelling.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.