Technical Lead – IT Security
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Lead – IT Security. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technical coordination expertise of IT security requirements in distributed systems and solutions;
- Reviewing, assessing, coordinating and implementing solution changes to satisfy IT security requirements;
- Providing technical expertise and overseeing the analysis, solution architecture and implementation plan;
- Determining the priorities and sequencing of systems enhancement and change implementation to reduce level of risk to company;
- Facilitating scope, solution, and effort estimation workshops with architects, network team, IT security team, business analysts, business stakeholders and service delivery partners;
- Facilitating release management, change management and other project delivery activities, as required;
- Overseeing the technical delivery of technology upgrades; and,
- Providing knowledge transfer to staff.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven to 10 (7 – 10) years’ experience in providing technical leadership, guidance and expertise in implementing IT security requirements for business systems solutions and infrastructure server hardening;
- Seven to ten (7 – 10) years’ experience in technology planning for upgrade and migrate business applications;
- Seven to ten (7 – 10) years’ experience of participating in projects involving multiple technologies and solutions, such as, but not limited to OpenText, Kofax, Cloud, WebSphere, Data warehouse, Java, web technologies, IBM Datastage and RDBMS;
- Excellent communication and leadership Skills;
- Excellent understanding of project governance, IT security standards and processes;
- Excellent understanding of managing stakeholder’s expectations, business analysis methodologies, application development methodologies, architecture and corporate security frameworks;
- Proven ability to lead a team effectively;
- Solid ability to quantify both technical and functional impact of affected system modifications; and,
- Excellent stakeholder expectation management and communication experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.