Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing software solutions using technologies including but not limited to:
- Visual Studio;
- Team Foundation Service;
- Active Directory;
- SQL Server;
- Redis Caching and Message Broker;
- SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Service Integration Services;
- And the following languages, and frameworks:
- ASP.Net MVC;
- Web API;
- Unit and integration test all software and remediate as required;
- Migrating software from development to other environments according to the current release plan;
- Managing code and maintaining versioning according to project standards;
- Troubleshooting related applications as required;
- Supporting the deployment team;
- Working with project technical analysts as needed to create and maintain environments and in support of deployment initiatives;
- Providing feedback; and,
- Mentoring peers and junior staff.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.