Senior DevOps Specialists X2
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior DevOps Specialists X2. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and defining client requirements for building a suitable solution to meet the business needs;
- Preparing proposals for small to medium size projects or drafting components of large proposals, demonstrating the added value to be gained from approval and implementation of the proposed project;
- Analyzing user needs using structured systems analysis techniques, working closely with client representatives to develop system specifications indicating clearly what the system is required to do;
- Evaluating alternative system solutions available and recommending proposed approach;
- Designing, building and testing the system, customizing it as required to meet user requirements, including translating system design into program design specifications and developing program specifications to resolve
- Defining, analyzing and resolving technical issues and developing program specifications;
- Preparing programs for installation and installing systems, including completion of related documentation;
- Providing installation support both on-site and on-call as required;
- Conducting post implementation reviews and providing technical support and problem resolution as required;
- Functioning as a team representative on multi-branch projects; and,
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ability to work with a team on constructing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions;
- Holistic view of enterprise solutions, taking into consideration operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development, and systems management;
- Capability of playing different roles within the team, from head architect to high-skilled developer and technical leader to specialist and technical mentor;
- Understanding of API, enterprise integration patterns, technology architecture and infrastructure but also very good communication skills, with the ability to adapted them to different audiences;
- Experience with Java, Angular 2, Spring, Microservices, Cloud, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience using backend technologies such as Java, Spring MVC, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSql and Linux;
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms and computer science fundamentals;
- Ability to build the solution construct in Cloud environment and assist with any migration elements;
- Excellent skills in NodeJS and AngularJS;
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD and automated testing using opensource modern frameworks like Selenium and Jenkins;
- Strong web development experience;
- Strong object oiented experience and knowledge;
- Strong understanding of networking, security and infrastructure; and,
- Knowledge of Websphere and Oracle Portal in order to transition to new technology stack.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.