Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, disk and RAM usage metrics, disaster recovery and licensing;
- Automating within applications like Jira and ALM;
- Managing and maintaining servers; and,
- Supporting mission-critical applications for company’s development and testing environments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Science or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Hands on experience in designing and developing automation scripts;
- Experience working with server and infrastructure in both Windows and Unix;
- Experience creating requirements specific to solving the current problems and then implementing the solution;
- Experience with managing and maintaining server environments; and,
- Must have a strong results orientation and a track record of execution with a high sense of urgency.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.