Senior Programmer Analyst
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Programmer Analyst with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a twenty four (24) month contract scheduled to begin in August in Fredericton NB.
The primary focus of the Technical Analyst position will be to analyze and migrate existing Cognos/Impromptu reports to SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). The Technical Analyst will be involved in the analysis, development/migration, unit testing, and deployment of SSRS Reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A University degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of training and experience may also be considered;
- A minimum five (5) years of relevant and progressive experience;
- Demonstrated SSRS development and migration experience;
- Resource must be able to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written);
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying SSRS reports;
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) including the creation of SSIS packages;
- Experience with database tables, views, functions, stored procedures, and indexes;
- SSRS migration experience;
- Experience with Cognos/Impromptu;
- Experience troubleshooting SQL based reports;
- Familiarity with relational database concepts and software development lifecycles;
- Ability to translate business requirements into report designs; and,
- Experience in security relating to data confidentiality and client privacy issues in application design and development.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID # 56217