Project Control Officer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Control Officer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the manager of portfolio reporting;
- Designing and creating Excel macros to support the project management office needs in reporting;
- Automating different project management reporting tools;
- Project reporting, supporting and coordinating tasks of monthly project financials;
- Supporting financial reporting process;
- Assisting in monthly portfolio tasks such as chargeback and accrual process;
- Clarity uploading of P&L items such as capitalization and amortization;
- Assisting with resources clarity profile creation;
- Assisting with project creation in clarity;
- Building relationships and dealing with project management community and finance group;
- Participating as a member of the team in executing assigned deliverables within specified parameters;
- Adapting to changing situations;
- Functioning effectively in a fast-paced multi-faceted environment;
- Working under pressure to meet the reporting deadlines, responding to demands from multiple sources and dealing with changing priorities; and,
- Working with remote stakeholders and distributed environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience with Excel, including pivot tables and macros;
- Four (4) years’ experience as project control officer;
- Three (3) years’ experience macro programming;
- Bilingualism (English and French);
- Ability to analyze, maintain and enhance existing macro and tools;
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to analyze built and automatized tools against requirements;
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously;
- Self-motivation with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to learn and adapt quickly;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- Understanding of financial reporting;
- Previous project management experience (an asset);
- Knowledge of VB or VBA (an asset);
- Experience using clarity; and,
- Experience in the banking, insurance and financial industry (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.