Agile Coach Expert
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
We are looking for two (2) experienced Agile Coach Experts for a six (6) month contract opportunity scheduled to begin immediately. This is a Collaborative working environment where each coach is supported by the whole team of coaches.
- Agile Coaching at the Program and possibly Org level, Agile Team Coaching, Agile Consulting.
- Agile Certifications are helpful especially CSP - Practical demonstrable experience trumps certifications.
What program/technology/software knowledge is essential for this role and in what capacity will the successful candidate be using it:
- Jira / Rally / Lean Kit – our teams use these tools for their backlog management and Kanban boards.
Must Have Skills:
In priority order:
- Executive facing communications capabilities
- Deep understanding of Scrum / Kanban and SAFe – terminology, practices, do’s and don’ts
- Proven and referenceable experience leading complex multi team Agile Transformations
- Agile Training Delivery
- Group facilitation
- Public speaking
Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of other Agile frameworks like Nexus / Less.
- Team building, facilitation, executive communications, writing, diagramming, games facilitation.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56214