Eagle is currently seeking a Security Specialist for a one (1) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the client’s environment and identify the largest risk areas to ransomware and to provide guidance and assistance to mitigate these risks;
- Interviewing key staff;
- Review of architectural documentation and live system data as necessary;
- Generation of a report detailing findings and recommendations; and,
- Guidance and assistance on implementing the recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of training and experience;
- Demonstrated extensive experience in and expert knowledge of Information Security practices, specifically including risk assessment procedures and Ransomware;
- Thorough working knowledge of computer systems software, hardware, and techniques; and,
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate effectively, and establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees at all levels.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.