Junior Project Manager/Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Project Manager/Business Analyst for an eleven (11) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Project management and planning activities for smaller projects (or smaller components of larger projects), as well as business analysis activities for smaller, medium, and larger projects;
- Assisting in the creation of project charters, plans, schedules, change requests, and reports;
- Assisting with project budgeting and financial reporting;
- Assisting with the monitoring and reporting of project status;
- Performing business requirements gathering and analysis;
- Working with and directing Quality Assurance Analysts in the preparation of QA Plans and Test Cases;
- Working with Project Manager(s) and Resource Managers to manage and allocate staff to projects based on priority, needs, skillsets, and availability; and,
- Communicating and collaborating with external vendors and service providers.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline;
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst;
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Project Analyst or Project Coordinator or minimum of two (2) year as a Project Manager;
- Release Management experience would be an asset;
- Training and/or experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) would be an asset;
- Training and/or experience working with CA Clarity PPM would be an asset; and,
- Training and/or experience working with Hexagon CAD, Niche RMS, or Sitecore CMS would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.