Senior Technical Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with project management functions to enable, plan, execute, monitor, and support the implementation of the ERP Project;
- Bringing demonstrated expertise in project management related to ERP and large-project implementations; as well as tools, templates, and methodologies to assist in establishing and operating the project;
- Serving in a leadership capacity throughout the project;
- Helping establish detailed project charter, plans and objectives to outline timelines and project deliverables;
- Executing project plan according to project methodologies, ensuring successful and coordinated completion of project components, facilitates consensus with stakeholders as needed and ensures readiness for project implementation;
- Tracking project progress according to project plan and identified metrics;
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of projects and major barriers encountered;
- Making decisions and recommendations regarding projects scope and related changes required to facilitate a successful outcome;
- Implementing or contributing to the implementation of effective processes to assess project risks, identify risk mitigation strategies, and monitor risk throughout the project life cycle;
- Monitoring project budgets within the context of operational demands and environmental and resource constraints and uses best practice methods to thoroughly monitor and adhere to allocated budgets;
- Providing supervisory guidance and direction to staff; and,
- Completing transition services including facilitating lessons learned meetings and creating lessons learned document related to this service as well as the overall Project. Transition services also include providing all of the documents, software, software licenses and other project artifacts to the Project Team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Education, training, and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) in Finance, Business, MBA, IT, or relevant discipline;
- A minimum of (10) year’s recent experience providing project management services in producing and delivering innovative projects for high value, complex, technology related project initiatives;
- Experience in integrations with cloud SaaS partner (traditional data extracts to API based);
- Experience in data remediation and transformation;
- Project Management Professional designation considered an asset;
- Recent project management experience related to large scale ERP implementation;
- Experience managing multiple technical teams leading to successful project milestones;
- Experience managing technical teams in the areas of integrations, data remediation, and transformation, and functional testing;
- Experience managing large scale IMIT projects especially focused on Transition from Project to Operations, with a proven track record of delivering;
- Previous experience in managing large scale ERP implementations, data remediation / transformation, and cloud base ERP integrations is critical;
- Experience or working knowledge of business process optimization methodology, change management, and cloud solutions is considered an asset;
- IT experience developing and delivering complex programs and has developed detailed plans with strict budgetary constraints and timelines and will have led large, diverse teams comprised of business and technical functional experts;
- Outstanding stakeholder relationship management abilities;
- Team oriented and adept at collaborative consultation while also prepared to act with conviction;
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts and senior-level decision makers at various levels within the healthcare sector;
- Superior skills in communication, interpersonal relations, presentation, and multi-tasking, combined with a sense of urgency, drive, and initiative;
- Proven track record of leading a large, diverse, and geographically dispersed team and instilling in them a performance orientation, a sense of shared purpose and the collective skill sets needed to deliver stretch goals; and,
- Experience as a change agent facilitating complex organizational transformation initiatives.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.