Digital Enablement Specialist, Strategic Procurement
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Digital Enablement Specialist, Strategic Procurement for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supplier analytics, communication, engagement with the supplier community, engagement with the business units and internal customers and responsible for on boarding of suppliers to the Ariba Network in accordance with the Supplier Adoption Plan;
- Developing effective communications both internally and externally to the supplier community, develop and coordinate supplier information including analytics and training;
- Working directly with the supplier community to assist them with execution of Ariba on boarding requirements to the Ariba Supplier Network;
- Responding to Supplier issues and questions relating to the on boarding process and assist in resolving issues between the Supplier and the Ariba Network;
- Conducting appropriate testing to ensure supplier connective to the Ariba Network is established according to plan, catalogs are set up correctly and the electronic transmission of POs and invoices are flowing through the network appropriately;
- Networking with industry professionals to identify best practices and benchmark performance to ensure processes and systems are optimized;
- Driving continuous, incremental and where possible, step-change improvement to achieve leading edge performance around the Procure-to-pay process; and,
- Supporting the development and implementation of a balanced scorecard to measure progress toward the strategic vision.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related field;
- Two (2) to four (4) years in relevant progressive industry experience in strategic sourcing, supply chain management and a demonstrated understanding of procurement processes, strategies and project management;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Experience withenterprise content management toolsSharePoint), Intuit Quickbase, Oracle,SAP, Peoplesoft or equivalent major ERP experience;
- Excellent organizational, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills;
- A keen sense of responsibility and ownership, along with a dynamic, creative, innovative vision to drive positive change throughout all organizational levels;
- The ability to be self-motivated; and,
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.