Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Buyer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing internal project client requests for the supply of goods as required;
- Managing competitive sourcing processes as required;
- Developing, issuing, and managing RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.;
- Conducting bid spreadsheet analysis and proposal commercial evaluations;
- Coordinating overall evaluations with clients;
- Liaising with bidders, suppliers, and other internal stakeholders (supplier qualification, engineering, project team, Legal, Risk, etc.) as required;
- Assembling purchase order documents and administer purchase orders within area of responsibility;
- Organizing and managing purchase order files;
- Facilitating supplier's pre-qualification process and liaise with Life Cycle Management to ensure a timely outcome;
- Maintaining purchase order records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are met at all times;
- Providing purchase order status updates as required;
- Ensuring all relevant information is received to maintain SAP records, including Supplier acknowledgements;
- Receiving, routing, and reviewing for contractual content all RFI's and ensure all are answered in a timely fashion and filed in accordance with the Contacts Filing Index;
- Managing problems that are unique and that require independent thinking; and,
- Making decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures, or polices and up to those within authorized limits.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Four (4) to eight (8) years’ experience;
- Considerable knowledge of procurement process and makes decisions based on policy; and,
- A solid understanding of specific goods and services and vendors including commercial terms of agreement with vendors.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.