Front End Web Developer
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Front End Web Developer with experience in C # , .NET and are able to develop front end interface to allow people to input data.
This is a twelve (12) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for application analysis, design and development across multiple client server or web based platforms;
- Work closely with business units to review business requirements and feasibility from the technical perspective and to finalize requirement;
- Develop and maintain database scripts;
- Develop applications in C#, ASP, .NET ASP etc, Perform code review written by junior/intermediate developers on team;
- Perform unit testing;
- Prime responsibility will be to develop detailed design specifications, create and review code and assess impact on other applications;
- Role will work closely with other team members to ensure consistency in coding standards and approaches and to optimize any synergy and re-use opportunities;
- Responsible for leading technical aspects of project from inception through to deployment. Participate in analysis and system design specification sessions;
- Documentation of design options and solutions according to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology;
- Ensure that solutions adhere to development best practices and architectural principles;
- Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions;
- Anticipate obstacles and execute proactive approaches to issues;
- Active participation in issue resolution;
- Provide detailed development estimates to Project Manager for development effort as well as weekly status reporting and budget forecasting;
- Configuration management for the sub projects within the release;
- Responsible for coding, testing, packaging, deployment and support of builds as code is promoted from development, system, acceptance and production environments;
- May lead code reviews;
- Work closely with System Test Environment Management Team (STEMT) to ensure that environments are fully functional and that builds are properly deployed;
- Participate in development of test strategy, test plans, test cases and testing efforts (unit testing and integration testing of code);
- Provide technical support to business and testing team during testing phases;
- Track defects, defect triage and resolution;
- Data set up and environment shake down;
- Coaching / mentoring of junior developers;
- Knowledge transfer within group;
- Ensure required documentation is housed in the project repository and that knowledge transfer has occurred to full time staff upon completion of contract term.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A University degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of training and experience may also be considered;
- Expertise in application development in C# and ASP, .NET etc. – Seven (7) years;
- Microsoft certification an asset.
- Working knowledge of HTTP Server;
- Experience with REST/API: Five (5) years;
- UML Modeling Experience: Five (5) years;
- MS SQL: Four (4) years;
- Experience with HTML5.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID # 56206