Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Database Analyst. The Data Analyst will deliver the Enterprise Big Data deliverables within the Hadoop platform. The Data Analyst needs to combine technical skills with strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with various teams within the organization.
This is a six (6) month contract scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in a Database Analyst role - 5 years;
- Experience maintaining metadata, data lineage, data catalog, and data integration - 3years;
- Knowledge of data manipulation and storage is required - 3years;
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excess, Visio, PowerPoint) - 5years;
- Experience working in a Linux based environment - 3years;
- Experience in ETL technologies - 3years;
- Familiarity with (SDLC) and Requirements Gathering/Documentation - 2years;
- Solid data centric background – Comfortable with RDBMS, and ability to write SQL; -2years;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Collaborative and strong team player;
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to a varied audience;
- Ability to work with guidance in fast-paced energetic environment, managing multiple data assignments in parallel; and,
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
Nice to have asset(s):
- Data modeling, Data mart, Mainframe Cobol Copybook, Hadoop, Python, and Compliance and risk.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID # 56205