Collections Agent (11)
Eagle is currently seeking a Collections Agent (11). This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing in-bound and outbound collection calls to clients regarding pass due invoices and statements, early stage delinquency and courtesy calls;
- Answering incoming calls from clients regarding pass due invoices and statements;
- Reducing client delinquency;
- Interacting with customers, lawyers, branches and different professionals; and,
- Performing other related customer service responsibilities as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) years of previous call center experience;
- College or university degree;
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Customer service experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to communication in a clear and concise manner;
- Positive demeanor, ability to learn fast and take initiative;
- Ability to learn new software and be proactive at work; and,
- Experience in collections (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.