SAP WM - Intermediate Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a SAP WM - Intermediate Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Focusing on the delivery and support of IT services;
- Planning, soliciting business requirements, designing, developing, testing, implementing, training, coordinating start up and support activities of new functionality;
- Development of business requirements documents, test scripts / test scenarios, business processes and procedures, work instructions, and other detailed user related and support documentation to support standard configuration;
- Identifying and driving opportunities for business process improvements and redesign either in existing systems or by adopting new functionalities available in other systems, while demonstrating project and program management leadership;
- Focusing on the overall business goals and objectives and ensuring alignment with IT strategy;
- Ensuring that services and service management processes are reviewed, designed and developed based on business requirements or strategic objectives, including service level agreement adherence and conformance to standards and regulations; and,
- Managing and supporting the "production" environment to ensure continuation of service.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years’ experience implementing SAP-WM Mandatory in diverse environments e.g. Configuration of WM - Bin and Storage locations, Movement types, Picking and Putaway strategies, Serialization, Batch management etc. Preference given to additional MM configuration experience in SAP XPS (Transportation Management);
- Good understanding of SAP problem solving approach (logs, dumps, OSS notes, etc.);
- Previous experience performing data migration activities (e.g. LSMW for inventory loads);
- Integration experience with 3rd party systems using HTML, EDI, Webservices etc.;
- Strong Knowledge of Radio Frequency (Functional) systems with the ability to design custom WM RF transactions;
- Bachelor Degree in Operations Management and or Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration or other related discipline;
- Experience supporting SAP WM. Specific and strong experience configuring in Warehouse Management: Transfer Order, Put away strategies, Picking , Deliveries, Handling Units, Shipping, Output Determination, Transportation Planning, RF Menu etc.;
- Integration Experience of WM to other supply chain modules;
- Business and Technical experience in Warehouse management and Material Management; and,
- A drive for continuous process improvement.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.