Senior Screen Administrator
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Screen Administrator. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing a full range of administrative security screening support and assistance to security operations in daily activities
- Maintaining administrative security screening records and files;
- Tracking progress and taking appropriate follow-up action to ensure completion of tasks;
- Creating documents, reports and files for the work unit to ensure professional-quality documentation;
- Maintaining and updating manual and digital files to ensure effective organization of documents;
- Performing quality assurance activities on the screening case files;
- Maintaining case management database and ensuring the information is accurate and up to date;
- Executing screening methods such as credit checks, criminal record checks and international back checks as per the company’s process, retrieving results and preparing for manager review;
- Running reports, synthesizing information and validating with manager or clients as required;
- Participating in meetings, and following up with action items;
- Greeting and aiding both internal and external clients; and,
- Recommending improvements with initial impact analysis to screening processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or college diploma in criminology, administration, social science or relevant discipline;
- Four (4) years of related work experience;
- Four (4) years’ experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook;
- Four (4) years’ experience maintaining Excel spreadsheets and various databases;
- Two (2) years’ experience with Government of Canada standards for security screening methods such as fingerprinting, credit checks and international screening checks, running reports and validating information with clients;
- One (1) year experience with a case management ticketing system;
- Demonstrated experience in highlighting issues and risks and escalating as required;
- Ability to obtain level 2 secret clearance with the Government of Canada;
- Strong English written and oral skills;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills for liaison with a wide range of employees and clients;
- Demonstrated planning and organizing skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and to meet strict deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of SharePoint applications (an asset); and,
- Ability to communicate in French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.